GR Pareek Foundation
GR Pareek Foundation Trust is laid with the objective, to uplift and improve the lives, raise the development potential of the girl child to enable them to lead an adequate and self-sustainable life through health, education, economic empowerment and social amenities without any discrimination of caste, creed and social status. This will be a non-profit, non-governmental and non-political voluntary organization.
The Foundation also seeks to support the healing journey of deprived and underprivileged sections of the society with a strong belief that educated women can, not only support the family but also contribute to the society at large.
Apart from the objective of impacting the nation’s development through education of the girl child; GR Pareek Foundation ensures that not only do girl children from socially and economically marginalized families are neglected in accessing the quality education but are being benefited in a focused manner.
- To work hand in hand with the Government in providing vigor for all, through awareness campaigns, counseling and referral services, health check-up programs through education.
- To register children with the definitive goal of ensuring education and ousting child labor, improve environmental consciousness and ensure rationed use of natural resources
- To design and put into practice feasible and practical source of revenue programs by equipping economically weaker sections of the society with endurance and livelihood skills
STRATEGIES TO ACHIEVE OUR GOALS
- Identifying the deep-rooted injustices against women in the Indian society
- Addressing these issues by following the gender-and-development (GAD) approach, instead of organizing compartmentalized women welfare projects
- Networking with the corporate sector, civil society, and individuals and reassuring their support on community development
- By following a strict participatory approach in all our programs to attain the objective of empowering local communities and ensuring sustainability.
VISION OF GR FOUNDATION
To create a world in which every child is provided the right to endurance, protection, improvement and involvement.
MISSION OF GR FOUNDATION
To enthuse breakthroughs in the way that the world treats the brood to achieve instantaneous and enduring change in their lives.
We are committed to social responsibility.’ This is one of the important code of belief and a driving core value at G R Pareek Foundation.
We take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results, and being accountable to supporters, partners and, most of all, children.
We are demanding of ourselves and our colleagues, set high goals and are committed to improving the quality of everything we do for children.
We respect and value each other, thrives on our diversity, and work with partners to leverage our global strength in making a difference for children.
We are open to new ideas, embrace change, and take disciplined risks to develop sustainable solutions for and with children.
We aspire to live to the highest standards of individual honesty and behavior; we never conciliate our reputation and will always act in the unsurpassed interests of children.